Download 32bit Linux binaries | Readme (includes build instructions)
[ view entry ] ( 9126 views ) | [ 0 trackbacks ]
* A plain old Attack/Decay/Sustain/Release Volume envelope
* Dynamically configurable oversampling for antialiasing (1x/8x/16x)
* Bug fix: Sample rate was sometimes not set correctly
* Experimental Win32 DLL build
Download | Readme (includes build instructions)
* Building: The repository now includes an amalgamated copy of JUCE, which makes building easier. The code should also build on 64-bit systems now.
* Win32 VST: I have also compiled this version as a Win32 VST using mingw32, which was a bit of a hassle, but I think it's working. This is intended to be used in Linux VST hosts which only support Windows VSTs. (Confused? Yeah, me too!) If you test this in any such hosts, like LMMS, or even under Windows, let me know if it works for you. It's experimental, and not really recommended. I tested the DLL with LMMS 0.4.8, and it did load after a while. Sound works too, but the GUI goes blank after a few button clicks. The DLL works fine under dssi-vst, so it seems to be a problem with the way LMMS handles the GUI. Maybe it works in a different version of LMMS. YMMV... LMMS has the great Vestige SDK replacement, I think they should really use this for native support too. There are a few native Linux VSTs available now, and Windows DLLs + Wine will probably never be a stable, efficient way to use synthesizer plugins on Linux. If possible, use the native build!
I'm also planning to do a DSSI and/or LV2 version, but there is no support for that in JUCE yet, so I'd have to write the wrapper code first.
[ view entry ] ( 2510 views ) | [ 0 trackbacks ]
Download: Linux binaries (32-bit)
See README for build instructions.
[ view entry ] ( 1305 views ) | [ 0 trackbacks ]
* MIDI parameter changes now update the GUI
* Binaries are no longer linked to OpenGL
* Debug and Release binaries included.
Audio snippet: mp3
32-bit Binaries for Linux: Download
Source code: Subversion
[ view entry ] ( 1418 views ) | [ 0 trackbacks ]
Juced library it can be used both as a standalone application supporting JACK or ALSA audio outputs, and as a native VST plugin.
Short Audio Sample (made with Renoise, Nekobee bass and some automation)
Download v0.1 for Linux, 32bit (Standalone and VST versions)
Get source code via Subversion
[ view entry ] ( 917 views ) | [ 0 trackbacks ]