* MIDI parameter changes now update the GUI
* Binaries are no longer linked to OpenGL
* Debug and Release binaries included.
Audio snippet: mp3
32-bit Binaries for Linux: Download
Source code: Subversion
[ view entry ] ( 1412 views ) | [ 0 trackbacks ]
Arduino Java IDE is nice to get a sketch up and running quickly, after a while you might want to use your favorite editor or IDE to write your sketches (I like Codeblocks). There is a Makefile included in the Arduino archive which can be used for this purpose, but it does not work out-of-the-box in 0017 without a few changes. These are the changes I made:
- removed wiring_serial.c from source file list (no longer used in 0017)
- made clear that AVR_TOOLS_PATH is platform dependent (choose one, see makefile)
- added empty error handler for pure virtual function calls in preprocessing section (sketches won't link without it)
- made error messages refer to the actual .pde file in preprocessing section
- enabled auto-reset with stty (makes resetting the board before uploading unnecessary - the IDE does this automatically, but the Makefile didn't)
- added all subdirectories of .../hardware/libraries to compiler include path, like the IDE does it
You can get the file here.
[ view entry ] ( 712 views ) | [ 0 trackbacks ]
Juced library it can be used both as a standalone application supporting JACK or ALSA audio outputs, and as a native VST plugin.
Short Audio Sample (made with Renoise, Nekobee bass and some automation)
Download v0.1 for Linux, 32bit (Standalone and VST versions)
Get source code via Subversion
[ view entry ] ( 909 views ) | [ 0 trackbacks ]